OK, these holes in my gloves are getting out of hand...
March 3, 2009 10:33 AM   Subscribe

Can anyone recommend some good men's winter gloves similar to this style that I can order online in Canada?

I'm looking for some casual winter gloves similar to the style above. After a mall crawl nobody seems to be carrying winter gloves this late in the season. I like the knitted style, and the ones I currently have are thicker than the ones I linked to due to an inner liner but otherwise the same. I got them from the GAP and they started getting holes in them almost right away. I have an aversion to wool, but I don't mind as long as there is a liner. They have leather pads on the palms and fingers which is a bonus. I'm essentially looking for the same thing I had but more durable if that is possible.
posted by GleepGlop to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Response by poster: Well, one bit of progress, I think the style of gloves is called Ragg gloves.
posted by GleepGlop at 10:27 AM on March 4, 2009

Better late than never, but how about Fox River Mid Weight Ragg Gloves from MEC?
posted by Cody's Keeper at 11:18 AM on December 12, 2009

« Older Identify story where ending leaves reader with...   |   What's the best way to cook beef heart? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.