Pre-pay pour party pictures perlease
December 11, 2008 2:28 PM   Subscribe

Can I get pre-paid film development in the UK? Either an envelope or a voucher would be good. It has to apply to a single 35mm film canister, not a disposable camera.

I have a slightly complicated Christmas present in the works, but I don't want to saddle the recipient with £5 worth of development costs in order to reap the full enjoyment. Ideally, I'd include a pre-paid envelope that the recipient can pop into the post, receiving a set of prints and a CD in return.

I'm going to be giving out a few of them, if that helps in any way.

Cheers in advance, Mefites!
posted by Magnakai to Media & Arts (3 answers total)
Boots do photo processing in store, and you can get Boots giftcards, maybe if the recipient has a Boots nearby that would work?
posted by EndsOfInvention at 2:42 PM on December 11, 2008

Ilford do a prepaid B&W package. Available from
posted by popcassady at 3:15 PM on December 11, 2008

You could get hold of some Truprint or Bonus Print envelopes and include cheques to cover the cost of processing and delivery.
posted by Helga-woo at 4:24 PM on December 11, 2008

« Older What would Dionysus do?   |   Do no harm Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.