Garden State Living
November 26, 2007 4:50 PM Subscribe
We are relocating to Central New Jersey and are looking for recommendations for towns.
Mama has got a new job in Princeton, New Jersey
This would be our first time on the east coast so we are looking for recommendations for towns in Central New Jersey.
Details in order of relevance:
- We are in our early 30's and expecting our first child in June. We'd like recommendations for OB/Gyn and midwives with expertise in natural and minimally invasive prenatal/birthing practices (emails in profile if you would rather refer off the green)
- We are a one car family and would like to keep it that way. Mama's office is close to princeton station so any towns on public transit would be great. Ideally not more than 20-30 minutes commute time.
- Looking for local and preferably organic grocery stores and farmers market/co-ops close by.
- Family and friends are mostly in Northern NJ / upstate NY so we are not looking to head south of Princeton
- Not looking to buy in the near term, so any insider tips to finding great apartments besides CL and all the apartments.com type listings would be great.
Thanks in advance all!