Email Help - A Streamlined Solution
June 7, 2006 10:12 PM Subscribe
I’m hoping that someone can provide me with some email tips, specifically for a Hotmail user.
The main problem I’ve been having is finding a streamlined solution for all of my email accounts. Here’s my current setup/status:
- 1 hotmail account (my main application)
- 2 gmail accounts (used mainly for online sign ups and the like)
- 1 work email account
- 1 account through my ISP (time warner – roadrunner)
- Multiple site accounts at joelneuenhaus.com
- To wrap it all up, I use MS Outlook 2003 (work is accessed directly through an Outlook POP3 setup; my website accounts are forwarded to gmail and gmail is forwarded to hotmail; my ISP account is accessed via POP mail retrieval in Hotmail – a real pain – finally Hotmail is accessed through an Outlook HTML account)
posted by Jhaus to computers & internet (11 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
The result is less than desirable. I’m very limited in which accounts I can send FROM in Outlook and have therefore been stuck with Hotmail. I’ve looked into Thunderbird and a straight switch to gmail, but each option seems to have too many drawbacks.
I know this might be a tall order, but I’m trying to simplify my life and the current setup seems to be standing in the way. Thanks so much for any help you can provide!