A Particular Caption For A GIF of a Samoyed in a Laundromat in a Fence

I like this GIF of a samoyed running through a laundromat while dragging a pet cage/fence that is far too flimsy to have held such a large dog in place. Once, I saw a popular tweet (i think?) of the gif with a caption along the lines of “when u don’t see your fears as a constraint but as something u take with you as u navigate the world.” It was the best! Could you please find me the source tweet and original caption?
posted by Going To Maine to Grab Bag (3 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

( I am very unobservant. This is actually a doggy day care, not a laundry.)
posted by Going To Maine at 10:36 AM on June 18

It's actually a dog cafe in Korea called Mungster and the dog is a chow chow puppy. He still continues dragging the pet cage around if he's placed in it, kinda like Maru the cat and boxes. Video.
posted by needled at 8:11 PM on June 18 [1 favorite]

« Older Need to make a great fruit salad!   |   Symbols of Resilience and Where to Find Them Newer »