Please help me save my text messages

I have an S4 mini (android) phone. I want to save my text messages!

But not all of them - I want to save just a few from a given conversation in an official appearing manner. I'd like to be able to print them as a sequence and not just have 200 gmail messages. Suggestions Please!
posted by Kalmya to Technology (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

SMS Backup & Restore probably fits the bill. It will let you export to a .txt or .csv file for printing/editing/etc.
posted by Invisible Green Time-Lapse Peloton at 10:33 AM on August 25 [1 favorite]

SMS/MMS is usually in an XML or similar format, so anything that can identify that file and export it should work. I use this identically-named but different SMS Backup & Restore app and the companion Call Logs Backup & Restore app on my Nexus 5.
posted by zombieflanders at 11:39 AM on August 25 [1 favorite]

« Older Whew. Just put up my OKC profi...   |  I'd like to take more weekend ... Newer »