Looking for online collaboration / organization utility
August 1, 2014 2:58 PM Subscribe
I cannot quite imagine why in this day and age I am having so much trouble with finding the right fit for this.
posted by titans13 to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I am after something that ideally would incorporate the following:
1. A robust, simple user interface via the web.
2. iOS and Android apps.
3. An organizational/to-do structure similar to a Franklin Covey type setup
4. Built in accountability with due dates, etc
5. Integration into MS Office, especially Outlook. If the tasks could sync with Outlook that would be a major plus.
6. The ability to delegate tasks to other users.
I am currently using Simpleology, which is great, but I believe it to be overpriced. $47/month for one user just isn't getting it done for me. No apps even. I also use BaseCamp but it may be too simplistic. It seems very easy for things to get lost.
I look forward to any and all suggestions! Thanks!