Where should I travel to in South America?
May 3, 2014 11:25 AM Subscribe
I have a month off and some saved up money and I want to travel to South America! Where should I travel?
posted by masters2010 to Travel & Transportation (6 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
Hi Hive, seeing as you're my most trusted resource, I figured I should consult you on my upcoming vacation. I have a month off and some money saved up and my friends and I would like to travel to South America. Some details:
- I've previously spent 2 months exploring Bolivia, and a week in Rio.
- Hablo espanol.
- I have some money saved up, but I'm you get and traveling with people more on a budget. Hostels > fancy hotels, but we are all more than willing to drop cash on unique experiences.
- They were thinking Peru + Ecuador, I was thinking Chile and Argentina
- We are adventurous! We would love to try our hand at rock climbing, hiking, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
- Much prefer unique indigenous experiences to big cities, though down to visit a big city or two along the way.
If you have any guidance please let me know. Thanks!