Comedian Aziz Ansari's rant on porn?

I love this guys work, the energy and mix of topics -- and the way he segues through his routine is mind-bending. But I can't locate one particular rant he did last year.

Does anyone here know where his speil on internet porn is online? Not the doughnut one (which is perfect too). But the one where he explains to viewers why they should just purchase it and not mess around with all the free crap online.

We've hunted hunted high and low on YouTube and nada.

Thanks hive mind.
posted by zenpop to Media & Arts (8 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

He's on twitter if you'd like to ask him directly.
posted by cestmoi15 at 1:48 PM on March 7

Thank you cestmoi15!
posted by zenpop at 1:57 PM on March 7

Aziz has 3.6 million followers-- I'd say there's a good chance your question won't cut through the noise of that many people asking him things.

Are you certain it's a bit by Aziz? I've seen most of his stuff and I don't remember that bit, although my memory sucks or it could be something I just missed.
posted by bluecore at 3:01 PM on March 7

Yeah, I'm quite sure it's in one of his stand-up concerts that is on Netflix. I know that is kind of broad, but there are only 3 of them and they're pretty funny so you should just watch all 3 :)

Or at least, I am quite sure there is some bit about this subject in one of those concerts. I honestly only recall it being a 30-second thing and it didn't seem major enough to be a proper "rant." So perhaps we are recalling different versions of the same bit.
posted by Joey Buttafoucault at 3:26 PM on March 7

It might have been one of the DVD extras on Intimate Moments. There's an extra 30 minutes of material on it.
posted by fiercekitten at 10:37 AM on March 8

There's a bit on Dangerously Delicious (beginning at 16:40) that might be what you're looking for:

"Someone recently sent me a password to one of those online porn sites - and the password worked. And I don't know if anyone here has ever had membership access to any of those sites, but it. is. incredible. If you're kind of on the fence, like, 'I don't know, it doesn't seem like it would be worth it to spend-' DO IT!"

I wouldn't characterize it as a rant, though.
posted by paleyellowwithorange at 4:38 AM on March 18

I think that is it paleyelloworange! Gonna go rewatch now.

Do you have a great memory or you'd just watched that special?

Thank you!

ZP
posted by zenpop at 9:19 AM on March 18

Excellent!

I have a mix of standup on my iPod, that I listen to regularly, and it includes Aziz's first two specials. So I hear all his bits from those specials fairly frequently.
posted by paleyellowwithorange at 2:03 PM on March 18

« Older I'm looking for an objective h...   |  What are some original songs f... Newer »