Because "good presentations site" on Google doesn't help

About a week ago, I saw a very nicely designed site (parallax-y scrolling, a teal color scheme) where a (famous?) Web developer or engineer had collected her/his advice on giving good presentations, including thoughts on slides, handouts, timing, dealing with nerves, the q&a, etc. It was the perfect thing to send to people gearing up for a big talk, particularly in the tech field. It was recently launched, I think just in the last month -- I'd found it because someone on Twitter or Hacker News or somewhere had just linked to it. It was great and now I can't find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? (Sadly almost all the salient keywords that I can think of for searching for this page are uselessly generic.) Thanks very much.
posted by the brave tetra-pak to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 31 users marked this as a favorite

speaking.io is probably what you're thinking of.
posted by heresiarch at 2:12 PM on March 3 [15 favorites]

YES OH MY GOD THAT IS IT

I seriously spent something like 25 minutes fruitlessly searching around, digging through my browser history, etc. You had it within two minutes! Thanks very much.
posted by the brave tetra-pak at 2:28 PM on March 3 [1 favorite]

« Older I have been going on a lot of ...   |  I'm looking for book recommend... Newer »