Going back to work after maternity leave, but a size bigger so I have to get new clothes. I hate clothes shopping and I don't have time to browse the stores anyway. My work wardrobe staples are bootcut jeans and fitted jersey long-sleeve t-shirts with a nice-looking print. I got jeans but I'm missing the top part!
I've tried going to a few shops that used to be my main providers of work clothes (Tom Tailor, s.Oliver), but either I don't 'get' the fashion these days, or it's taken a nosedive in terms of quality and aesthetics. I'm in EU so I'm looking for online shops with international delivery or local recommendations.
These are my criteria:
- long-sleeve or 3/4 sleeve would be great for now, but I'll be looking for short sleeves in a month or two, so I'll need those too
- slightly fitted, but not clingy or tight or body-hugging (I have a lot of new curves which I'm rather self-conscious about)
- 100% cotton or at least mostly cotton, stretchy
- crew neck
- no patterns, at least not all over the item
- something interesting and nice-looking on the front top half (print, applique, but preferrably not just brand logo)
- nothing edgy or sexy or hipsterish, ideally zero cleavage
- nothing 'ethnic' or frilly or lacey
For example, this is my current favorite T-shirt
Alternatively, I'm open to suggestions for other kinds of tops which would have the similar casual but not going-surfing vibe.
Thanks in advance!