Must-do things in The Netherlands
February 17, 2014 4:53 PM Subscribe
I'm being sent on a whirlwind trip to the Netherlands - four days in Utrecht/Amsterdam. I'll basically have a day and a half (and possibly a couple of evenings) to see.. stuff! But I have absolutely no idea what's there.
What should I see? What are the must-do's and can't-misses?
posted by coriolisdave to Travel & Transportation around The Netherlands (19 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite
- classical chamber/orchestral music, or jazz)
- architecture (Pantheon was amazing)
- naval history (esp. Napoleonic)
- interesting food (rotten fish need not apply).
I am not overly interested in:
- art (unless it's gobsmacking - Mike's Dave was a highlight of Italy),
- current popular music
I'm happy to travel a bit, although will be dependent upon public transport.