Need help translating a Japanese letter into English

Can anyone translate this Japanese letter or point me to a translation service?

Many years ago I did a short exchange visit to Japan and stayed with a local family as part of a school trip. When I left my host-mother wrote a beautiful handwritten letter that she gave me. The problem is I can't read it. I've held onto it for all these years but have no idea what it actually says. My Japanese was pretty poor when I visited them and it's only got worse after 10+ years without using it. I've uploaded scans here (page 1), here (page 2) and here (page 3). Could any Japanese literate Mefites translate it for me, or if not, point me towards a service that may do one-off translations like this?
posted by fishmasta to Writing & Language (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Dear Kyle's family,

The sixteen days Kyle spent with us were delightful. Kyle was so much like Shou in some ways that he felt like my other son.

Shou and Kyle seemed to pick right back up where they left off after their day in Tulsa. It was truly wonderful for our family to be able to see Kyle again. Also, everyone was really excited to enjoy the present from Oklahoma. Thank you so much.

We look forward to the next time we can meet.

We're sending our memories of Utsunomiya as photos and videos; they are our gift to you.

We hope you all are well.

Sincerely,

Hideki and Mitsue
posted by Sokka shot first at 12:18 PM on February 2 [7 favorites]

(Lucky for me, your host mother had very neat handwriting.)
posted by Sokka shot first at 12:19 PM on February 2

Wow, that was quick. Thank you!
posted by fishmasta at 12:24 PM on February 2

« Older We have pretty nice looking ha...   |  I am searching for a new job i... Newer »