Help me find the best sweatshirt known to mankind.
January 3, 2014 3:49 PM Subscribe
What's the softest and most comfortable sweatshirt that I can buy?
posted by schmod to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (23 answers total) 29 users marked this as a favorite
My boyfriend and I are exchanging Christmas/Festivus/Quonsar gifts ridiculously late this year, because we've both been away traveling (to separate locations) for the past few weeks. Being the complete doofus that I am, I still haven't gotten him anything...
I want to get him a soft and comfortable sweatshirt that he can wear around the house. He usually throws an old sweatshirt on when he gets out of the shower, does house chores, or curls up by the fireplace. I'd like to upgrade his old sweatshirt to something more comfortable.
My criteria are as follows, roughly in order of importance:
- Above all else, it has to be soft and comfortable.
- Comfortable without another shirt on underneath. (So, probably no zipper)
- Medium weight -- mainly to be worn indoors during the winter.
- Slim fit, and somewhat flattering appearance (as much as a sweatshirt can look flattering).
- Price cap around $100. I'm willing to spend a bit of money, but I don't this to be something that he never wears for fear of spilling coffee on it.
- No hood. He's probably not going to wear this outdoors.
Suggestions? Bonus points will be rewarded if you recommend something that I can buy locally or ship quickly.