Help Me Find My Perfect Boots!
February 18, 2013 2:04 PM Subscribe
I'm looking for replacements for my starting to wear out knee-high boots, and having no luck.
I would love to find something like these
posted by dotgirl to clothing, beauty, & fashion (8 answers total) 8 users marked this as a favorite
My requirements are a bit specific, but I didn't think they were that bad until I started looking.
1) Must come in black or brown (ideally both).
2) Short heel - 2" maximum, and ideally shorter.
3) Shaft must be at least 15" tall - there are some cute ones with a 12" shaft, but that's too short on my long legs.
4) Shaft must have a circumference of at least 14.5".
5) I really don't want to pay more than $250.
6) The buttons! I need the buttons.
I have looked at Frye, Fluevog, and a number of other sources, and had no luck.
So .. help? Please?