Do they make a pretty woman's analog watch that lights up, is easy to read and has both the day of the week AND the date on the face?
I'm trying to find the perfect watch for my mom for Christmas but am having trouble locating it...too many options and no site (even Amazon) lets me search easily. She's having trouble with her eyesight and memory so here are the requirements -
- It needs to be easy to read. This means numbers around the face (not just dots) and high contrast between the background color and the number color.
- It needs to have the day of the week and the date on the face
- It needs to light up (if possible) so she can read it in the dark
- It needs to be pretty. Gold or silver or fabric band...all are fine...it just needs to be something she could wear all the time...not some huge sport watch.
- Price range is anywhere from $50-150. Cheaper is better but I'd pay more for the perfect solution.
- I'd prefer it be analog but if someone could find me a digital watch that didn't look like she should be running a marathon or climbing a mountain...I'd definitely consider it.
I've always bought Timex watches for her but I can't find one that fits all of these criteria. Here is the closest Timex
I've found but it doesn't show the day of the week and the contrast between the face and the numbers isn't great. This Pulsar
comes close but doesn't light up.