Time Wounds All Healers
September 26, 2012 6:40 AM Subscribe
City of Heroes is shutting down. I am overwrought with grief! Okay, not really, but I'm a little sad, and I want to find a new MMO where it is fun to play as a healer...
posted by DWRoelands to Computers & Internet (11 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
I would really like to play a healing class. The healing classes in City of Heroes were super fun to play and I was hoping that someone with more MMO experience than myself might be able to recommend a new MMO home.
- I'm looking for a game that has specific healing classes.
- Genre doesn't matter so much (fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)
- Free-to-play is a plus, so I don't have to spend $50 to find out whether or not I like the game.
- Graphic requirements are not an issue (spiffy new nVidia GTX660ti)
- I spent five years in WOW, and I think I'm done there. :)
- I'm looking for something where the healer class isn't just relying on a HealBot mod. I want to be able to enjoy the encounters without JUST staring at health bars. I often felt in WOW like everyone had a great time in the boss fights except for me because I wouldn't actually pay attention to the fight. :)
Regale me with your tales of great fun as a healer in your favorite MMO!