Recommendations for good quality 3d Glasses?

I'm looking for a decent pair of 3d anaglyph glasses, mostly to look at Mars pictures like this. Ideally, a pair that work over prescription glasses and better than the paper ones. Amazon has plenty but the reviews are all over the map. Looking for personal recommendations.
posted by cosmac to Technology (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I can't seem to work out who the manufacturer is (they're super generic), but I bought a pair of these a while ago, and they work fine with my glasses. I think the main thing is that the front is flat, so I can just plonk them over the top.
They're sturdy enough, and while there is some ghosting on the image you linked, I can improve it by adjusting my screen. It doesn't feel like the filters are particularly better or worse than any other 3D glasses I've had.
posted by lucidium at 7:33 PM on September 4, 2012

I get all my 3d gear from Berezin 3d. They have a wide selection of 3d glasses. I use the proview clip-ons when I'm doing a lot of anaglyph work.
posted by bruceo at 12:22 AM on September 5, 2012

« Older Are Fig Newtons sold in France...   |  Another home wiring question: ... Newer »