I loved the "show me the hidden side of L.A." question. But I'm gonna be visiting its mild-mannered southern cousin, San Diego. Show me the hidden side of THAT!
I loved this question
. However, due to some restrictive flight vouchers, my boyfriend and I will be vacationing in San Diego instead. Per other San Diego-related questions, it seems to be a laid-back, balmy, peaceful kinda town. EFF THAT. We want to see San Diego's hidden/seedy/secret/wild side. The particulars:
- We'll be there during the last week of August.
- We'll have a car.
- We'll have passports.
- We'll have some cash (albeit not enough to rent a private villa in which to chug caviar smoothies).
- Likes: urban exploration, vaguely-to-entirely "naughty" activities, things that'll make good memories and/or stories.
- Dislikes: touristy stuff, water-related activities, relaxing on the beach drinking frou-frou drinks.
- Nothing is too outre or scuzzy. However, we also do not wish to die and/or get kidnapped.