Plus size fishnets are impossible to find!
July 31, 2012 6:44 AM Subscribe
I'm looking for plus size fishnets that are actually meant to fit someone plus sized.
posted by PuppetMcSockerson to clothing, beauty, & fashion (13 answers total) 18 users marked this as a favorite
I'm looking for black fishnets for a romantic outing coming up at the end of august. My partner really loves fishnets so I'd like to wear them for him. Problem is I live in rural canada with no nearby store that carries plus size fishnets. I've looked online and I've found some "one size" pairs that alledgedly fit plus size, but I'm doubtful to put it mildly. Anything that is one size fits all, even if it is supposed to fit plus sizes, never does. Please reccomend some to me, or at least point me in the right direction!
I'm looking for:
1. black fishnets
2. stockings (crochless preferable) OR thigh highs with a garter belt. (I think actually I'd prefer the stocking + garterbelt option but at this point I'll take anything.)
3. not too small a weave. I don't want them overly subtle and fine. You should be able to tell they are fishnets, but not so large a weave that it just looks porn-ish and weird)
4. actually meant to fit plus size people, not the retailer's hypothetical one size fits all/queen/XL sizing that almost never fits me (I'm a size 18 and I have big calves/thighs)
6. not excessively expensive
7. Ships to Canada (preferably) or the US (I have a connection for that) and speedy enough shipping that it can arrive in a couple weeks.
Bonus points of awesome but reasonably priced plus size lingerie.