Tips to buy a laptop?
May 21, 2012 9:26 AM Subscribe
Need a new laptop, help me pick one.
posted by TheGoodBlood to Computers & Internet (8 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Here are the main things I do with my PC laptop:
1) Run a bunch of light PC-only software for work
2) Design stuff with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop only)
3) Store and listen to music (~2000 albuns);
4) A little sound editing (Audacity), quite amateur.
6) Often several of the above at the same time
I want to spend around $600-$700 and I live in Canada. Size and battery life are not priorities.
Thank you so much Metafilter!