Spoiler filled questions about Cabin in the Woods.
April 15, 2012 4:19 PM Subscribe
Questions about the movie Cabin in the Woods (Spoilers, of course),
1. What was going in Japan? There seemed to be bet between the US team and the Japan team, yet the goal seemed different. Japan's goal was to defeat the evil, while America's was to complete a sacrifice. Were both of these goals for the Ancient Ones?
2. Was there anything to the glitch with the cave in? The team responsible for setting up said they never got the go ahead and there was implication that this was due to something "upstairs". Did the people upstairs mean for a mistake to happen?
3. Did the virgin have to die? Yes, it was clear the others would have to die, but did she have to die?
4. If the ritual called for a virgin, how could they use a no virgin? Wouldn't it make more sense to grab a younger kid or baby?
5. Unicorns, wtf? Is there a backstory about Unicorns being evil?