He can have five browser windows open at once, but he can't find a briefcase that's big enough
October 13, 2011 4:09 PM Subscribe
Mr. enlarged is about to start work as a professional, and he needs to look the part. His laptop is enormous. What briefcase should he buy?
posted by enlarged to show texture to clothing, beauty, & fashion (18 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Here are the features he says he's looking for:
- Must fit a very large laptop (16.5" x 11" x 2" at thickest point)
- People who know about fashion and designers and so forth would not look down on it
- Status-conscious professionals (i.e. his bosses) would not look down on it
- Modern style will not shift out from under it anytime soon
- Large external pouch or pouches, not blocked by the bag's straps or handles
- $200-$400 range, give or take
- Highly rated by more than just one reviewer
Says Mr. enlarged: "I'm no good at this kind of thing; any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance."