Looking for a Service to duplicate and ship 100+ 500GB USB drives a month

I have a need to ship 150GB of files to a list of 100+ people once a month. Digital download is out of the question for now due to bandwidth and other issues.

We can provide a master drive and a list of addresses to ship to.
It would be nice to support both NTFS and EXT3 style formats.
A bonus would be to include a blow in card with instructions.

Does anyone know if a service that would do this? I've called some of the USB key companies and they have said they would do this as a custom project, but I was hoping for someone with a proven track record.
posted by bottlebrushtree to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You could do this with AWS Import / Export. You should probably send them an email explaining your use case.
posted by b1tr0t at 11:25 AM on September 12, 2011

VCS in Atlanta, GA, can do this.
posted by spilon at 11:41 AM on September 12, 2011

EchoData in Coatesville, PA can do this sort of thing.
posted by DWRoelands at 12:51 PM on September 12, 2011

Most of your promotional gear vendors (think tradeshow swag: branded coffee mugs, can coolers, tote bags, etc.) do flash drives, and most are geared towards higher quantities like yours (50-100+ pieces). Not sure about them doing the distribution though.

I've used Promopeddler a couple times before and have been pleased with the results.
posted by xedrik at 3:40 PM on September 12, 2011

FedEx Fulfillment Services might be able to do it.
posted by Confess, Fletch at 8:19 PM on September 12, 2011

« Older Give me a hypothetical reading...   |  How can I get the delay/latenc... Newer »