Autumn in Paree
July 7, 2011 5:59 PM Subscribe
Looking for places to stay in Paris in October.
posted by benito.strauss to travel & transportation around Paris, France (18 answers total) 9 users marked this as a favorite
My sister and her friend are planning a trip to Paris in late October, and based on previous AskMe questions I thought there might be some good suggestions here.
- They'll be staying in Normandy initially, and will go in to Paris for 5-8 days. First time in Paris.
- Two middle-aged women, kind of crunchy Berkeley types, friendly and open to new people and new experiences. The kind you might run in to at a hostel anywhere in the world.
- Don't want to stay anywhere that might be unsafe.
- The lower the cost the better.
- Doesn't have to be at all fancy, but dirty isn't good.
- They'd love to be located down in the middle of the city. Being able to walk to major sites is a plus, and having a nice boulangerie around the corner would be nice too.
- Interesting is good.
They have some resources, but if you know of some hidden jewel, or places you've stayed in the past that sound like a fit, love to hear about them.