Do you know any sites with a wide variety of social documentaries that aren't overly partisan?
I've been on a documentary kick and now I've seen a pretty wide variety I'd like to narrow things down to what I like most.
1. Stuff like Journeyman Pictures
does, only I paid a fiver for a couple of weeks and watched everything I could so other sites like this would be brilliant
2. Full length documentaries about different societies/ordinary people (ie I really liked the prostitution in Iran one) rather than celebrities or major politicians
3. Films that let the camera do most of the speaking, maybe without a narrator at all or a narrator with not too much egregious bias
Do not want:
1. Michael moore style stunt docs
2. LOLxtians, LOLweirdos-with-bizarre-habits stuff and no half hour 'inside the mind of a killer' specials
3. geography or animal kingdom stuff unless it's really really well done
4. CSI style fancy graphics
I don't mind paying but $5 for a week is more than I'd like to pay every
week. Are there many sites like this or any tv channels with online content that I should be paying attention to?