Does anyone remember this old game that came bundled with windows 95 (or possibly 98)?

Does anyone remember this old game that came bundled with windows 95 (or possibly 98)? It involved walking around collecting different boots that let you walk across fire, ice, ect. I think it may have been called something like sim's sims or something like that. Pardon my lack of usable description of the game - I was 6 when I played it, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. Thanks! -Charlie
posted by AZNsupermarket to Technology (6 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Chip's Challenge!
posted by that girl at 11:47 PM on January 11, 2010

Chip's Challenge!

Not hard to *cough* obtain. It was part of a bundle that also came with SkiFree(!!!) and some others.
posted by rafter at 11:48 PM on January 11, 2010

It was part of Microsoft's Best of Entertainment pack.
posted by IndigoRain at 12:04 AM on January 12, 2010

Caution: It will suck your life away. I recently reacquired it, and it's been a delightful trip down memory lane. A nice loooong trip down memory lane.
posted by stoneweaver at 10:51 AM on January 12, 2010

Definitely Chip's Challenge.

I came in the Best of Windows Entertainment Pack which can be downloaded for free here.
posted by Night_owl at 5:09 PM on January 12, 2010

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

This was exactly what I was looking for : )
posted by AZNsupermarket at 11:17 PM on January 14, 2010

« Older MS Access Filter: How do I set...   |  I'll be in Lviv and Kiev, Ukra... Newer »