What other awesome frugal cooking blogs are out there?
December 30, 2009 10:21 PM Subscribe
I've just discovered 30 Bucks a Week and I love it. What other awesome frugal cooking blogs are out there? (more detail inside on what I'm looking for.)
What I love about 30 Bucks and what I'm hoping to find in other blogs:
- Focus on cooking frugally. I'm NOT interested in other aspects of frugality right now.
- Focus on fresh ingredients and very little processed food. No coupon clippers since they almost always are using lots of processed food.
- Simplicity. I like recipes that don't have a long list of ingredients. Also prefer cooking to baking as baking often seems to require more time, more measuring, more precision, more ingredients.
- Eclectic influences, including Middle Eastern, Asian, Indian, Mexican, etc, etc. Emphasis on interesting flavors.
- Looking for meals with little or no meat, but would prefer not strictly vegan. I still enjoy eggs, yogurt and occasionally cheese.
- I like lots of recipes and enjoy enticing pics of prepared food and/or food prep.
- I really like it when the blogger explains how and where they shop and how much they spent and what they are eating for every meal, including breakfast, packable lunches and snacks, not just dinners.
- Looking for blogs. I'm not asking for your own frugal ideas. Lots of other AskMe posts cover this.