Track ID needed (late 80s/90s popular music) - Reward!
September 14, 2009 10:40 PM Subscribe
Track ID needed (late 80s/90s popular music) - Reward for the finder!
posted by groovinkim to Media & Arts (29 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
I'll snail-mail a custom made present to anyone who finds this song.
Here's what I know about the song I'm trying to find.
- It was made in 1996 or earlier, and probably in the 90s.
- It's not by a "grunge-y" band
- It's made by a person/band that was relatively popular and well known, but the song itself is on the obscure side because it contains too much profanity/obscenity to receive radio play.
- It wasn't a hidden track on the album, just a normal track along with the rest
- It's intended to be sex-oriented and not relationship/love-oriented
- He doesn't remember it having featured prominently in any movies
Not much to go on :/
(For the curious, a friend who I'm flirting with said that there was a song a friend in high school played him when he was around 14-15 and if a woman ever sang him this song, he'd make out with them on the spot. It's not even a song that he particularly likes, he hasn't heard it in 10 years, and he doesn't own the album. But I've decided to make it a needle in a haystack personal mission.)