Can I recycle a broken hairdryer?
August 17, 2009 12:43 PM   Subscribe

I have a broken hair dryer. Can I recycle it? I live in Brighton, UK - I can't find anything on the local council website about recycling this type of item. Do I just bin it? Thanks!
posted by Kirn to Grab Bag (3 answers total)
 
Both of the Brighton & Hove waste recycling sites take electrical equipment.
posted by EndsOfInvention at 12:49 PM on August 17, 2009


Freecycle. People often take broken stuff, and there must be a Freecycle in Brighton.
posted by altolinguistic at 12:13 AM on August 18, 2009


Thanks both, fail to me for not finding the recycling information on the website, sigh.
posted by Kirn at 6:45 PM on September 19, 2009


« Older Tomatofilter: 2% chance I'm crazy; 98% chance...   |   DC CSA 411? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.