White-label hosted credit-card processing?
August 17, 2009 11:03 AM Subscribe
What online credit-card processor best meets these criteria?
posted by pengale to work & money (9 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
1. 100% hosted. No PCI-DSS worries.
2. 100% branded/white-label. Use own domain (i.e. CNAME), and customize design and navigation.
3. Concentrates on just the payment step; design your own cart/sales page
4. No minimum annual revenue amount; cost structure suitable for small business.
5. Customer-service-focused (where the customer is the merchant...)
Sorry if this has been posted before; most of the other questions I could find pertain to either shopping carts or payment gateways that require you to comply with PCI-DSS. Does something like this even exist?