Does anyone have software recommendations for making Venn diagrams? Especially complicated ones?
Hi all, I have a set of data that I want to make a Venn diagram
for, and I was hoping that you might have software recommendations for doing so.
My data is complicated and has several variables. (It shows how the agricultural sector of the American economy breaks down into grains, fibers, vegetables, etc. as well as where these products end up, such as bread products, pasta, etc.) I am not sure if I will make one big diagram with many circles (perhaps 20) or several smaller diagrams.
Ideally I will need something that can:
* Make the circles different sizes to indicate quantity.
* Control the colors of circles.
* Show different degrees of overlapping circles.
* Include many circles -- not just 3.
* Add labels.
* Produces attractive output that is potentially publishable.
I am happy to pay for a software package. But free software is nice.
Thanks in advance for your tips!