What are some less known romantic/fun/sweet/cool things to do with/for your significant other? I know the question is somewhat vague, but please see the extended explanation for a few example that I have in mind. More would be great!
(I've seen "It's the little things that count
" already but this is a bit different ("less known") and that thread is closed). Here are a few examples I've thought of:
1. Go stargazing. The less-known part: while gazing at the stars, shift your perspective and imagine instead that you are looking down and falling into the star field
2. But them a small present, say a ring. Pack it in a small crumple of paper. Add about 100 other pieces of crumpled paper into a big box.
3. This one is so silly it's sweet: show up at her door with your hand and wrist bandaged. After she asks what happened, pretend you need the bandage unwrapped. She hopefully will offer to do that, and as she unwraps and you open your fist, a small rose/gift will be revealed.
4. If you have access to a room with skylights, drag a couch where the moonlight will fall at night, and have a makeout session there.
5. Ask the hive mind :) Merry Christmas!