Scrolling Sideways
August 30, 2007 9:07 AM   Subscribe

How can I make a horizontal scrolling group of thumbnails, like on the Washington Post home page or the iTunes store? I'm looking for tutorials in Flash or JavaScript.
posted by kirkaracha to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: What you're looking for is called a carousel. Here's a google search, and I don't link to it to be snarky, but rather without knowing what language your back-end is using, I can't be more specific.
posted by ewagoner at 9:34 AM on August 30, 2007

Best answer: jCarousel and jCarousel Lite.
posted by Armitage Shanks at 9:36 AM on August 30, 2007

Response by poster: Thanks! I didn't know the "carousel" term.
posted by kirkaracha at 9:40 AM on August 30, 2007

« Older Dutch the easy way   |   Please help me learn to run. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.