Help me find a power supply
July 23, 2007 9:41 PM   Subscribe

Does anyone know where I can get a power supply that looks like this? It's 8 5/8th inches long, 1 5/8th inches tall and 3 2/8th inches wide. It attaches to this motherboard and comes from this computer. It has one SATA connector, one peripheral power connector and a 24-pin ATX micro power connector.

Emphasis on ATX micro because every time I ask a sales person at an electronic store about it they look at me like I'm crazy. And I can't find anything that looks like this on or offline. I've already contacted the manufacturer but haven't heard anything back from them yet. It's a Delta Electronics model # DPS-108DB-1 A. I can't find it on their website either. I'm either looking for another one or one that can fit in the same space.
posted by puke & cry to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)
It seems like this site might have it in stock - you could email them.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's also known by the HP number, which is HP 5188-2755? If so, you missed this by minutes but you can order it from the HP site. Like I said, I'm not positive the two are the same; you'll be a better judge of that than I.
posted by iconomy at 10:02 PM on July 23, 2007

I guess that's what the "HP P/N:5188-2755" on there means, huh? :) Thanks, iconomy, I think that should help me a great deal. It's just too bad I didn't figure that out myself.
posted by puke & cry at 10:27 PM on July 23, 2007

Small update. HP was out of stock when I finally decided to order it. They gave me the name of one of their resellers, Ambry, and it's available through them.
posted by puke & cry at 12:43 PM on September 25, 2007

« Older I realize this question is pointless but what the...   |   Is changing my cat's diet while I go on vacation a... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.