Help me find this product!
June 21, 2007 4:34 PM   Subscribe

Curtain-like, wall hanging, transparent plastic, self watering planter I can no longer find on the internet.

About 4 years ago, I saw this product and had nowhere to put it in my dismally dark home. It was a set of pouches with irrigation tubes and was probably about 4 foot by 6 foot in size. See anything like this recently?
posted by machaus to Home & Garden (1 answer total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Sounds like something you might find at Lee Valley Tools, but I couldn't find it on a quick search..
posted by Chuckles at 9:08 PM on June 21, 2007

« Older What's wrong with the colour picker?   |   Renting an apartment in Buenos Aires Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.