Who do you recommend for website design in the Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland area?

Who do you recommend for website design in the Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, FL area?

I am looking for someone to design a solid site for my realestate business and I a want them to use a content management system so that I can edit it later. Who should I use? Pric doesnt matter if they will do an amazing job. I wish to deal with someone who is local or at least proximal to me
posted by the_binary_blues to Computers & Internet (4 answers total)

Paul Scrivens from 9Rules is based out of Tampa.
posted by tomierna at 2:06 PM on May 28, 2007

Are you in Polk County? Contact Josh Hallett in Winter Haven. He can do it, or recommend someone in the area.

If you're looking for an agency, Tinsley|McQueen is based in Lakeland.

I've seen the final result from both parties. I can't testify to their prices or preferred CMS.
posted by ?! at 4:48 PM on May 28, 2007

I'm a web designer relocating from Tampa to Ft Myers. I'm about to start at a design firm down there, and I know they are looking to expand their business into other areas of the state. They have experience designing for several large real estate developers in the Ft Myers area. Plus I have a ton of web design experience, including designing sites around content management systems.

I feel a little funny self-promoting, so email me if you are interested in portfolio links. I was going to email you but I didn't see an email in your profile.

posted by LoraT at 7:03 PM on May 28, 2007

Dunno how close Sarasota is, but my friend Elsie does phenomenally good webwork via True Green Studios.
posted by electriccynic at 2:52 AM on May 29, 2007

« Older She's better in shea butter.   |   Graduation songs for adults? Newer »