A bit bigger than a tandem
August 15, 2006 10:04 AM   Subscribe

How can I book those fundraiser pedal-cars that seat dozens of people at a time, in Vancouver?

My morale is high, but my google-fu is failing me. What do you call these things? You see them sometimes downtown at lunch time on the street: 20 or 30 office-workers perched on this massive pedal car, usually for some fundraiser.

My company is holding it's "community month" soon, and I thought it would be fun to organize this. But I can't book it if I don't even know what it's called. If you have specific information for Vancouver, BC, that would be a bonus.
posted by randomstriker to Grab Bag (4 answers total)
The one we have here is the Heart and Stroke Foundation's Big Bike.
posted by LunaticFringe at 10:11 AM on August 15, 2006

And by here I mean in Ontario.
posted by LunaticFringe at 10:11 AM on August 15, 2006

I think you're thinking of the Conference Bike.
posted by mathowie at 11:45 AM on August 15, 2006

I've also heard it called a 'party bike'.
posted by Wild_Eep at 6:31 PM on August 15, 2006

« Older sofa scam or good deal?   |   Save 40+ G4s from the Recycler Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.