What's that art installation I saw?
July 8, 2006 10:52 AM   Subscribe

Artfilter: What's the name of the installation I saw a video of at the Hirshhorn in Wash DC?

I was on the third floor of the Hirshhorn museum in Wash DC last weekend. I saw a video of an installation that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. It was 30 minutes or so of various chemical and mechanical reactions that were self-perpetuating. It just kept going and going and was very cool. I believe it was a German artist in the 1950s, and the title traslated as "The way things are" or something like that. I can't seem to find it on the Hirshhorn site or google. There's got to be tons of info on this piece out there, as it was awsome. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks.
posted by gregoryc to Media & Arts (3 answers total)
The Way Things Go
posted by driveler at 10:55 AM on July 8, 2006

By the way, it was hosted on Google video for a while, but I can't find it anymore, presumably because of copyright violations.
posted by driveler at 11:05 AM on July 8, 2006

Response by poster: Excellent. Thank you both. Don't know how I missed that.
posted by gregoryc at 11:20 AM on July 8, 2006

« Older installing os x via firewire?   |   Help me help myself Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.