Where can I find these shelf clip/brackets?
March 18, 2020 11:43 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a particular type of shelf bracket. They slide onto the edge of a board, like these. But instead of being straight, they come in 90 degree L, T, or X shape. I can't seem to find them anymore, the local hardware store used to have them, but I don't have the local hardware store anymore.
posted by Marky to Shopping (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

« Older Custody in the time of coronavirus   |   On lockdown with stonewalling elderly mother Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments