New upbeat sign for bathroom

I have had a small metal sign behind my bathroom sink for years - it's the well-known Rosie the Riveter "We Can Do It!" sign. I would like something that is similar in feel, meaning an advertisement or upbeat positive message, but that is not...that, any more. I would like your suggestions as to what that would be. I would prefer something non-political and non-controversial, and it would be a bonus if the sign is plastic instead of metal. Where should I look, or do you have a particular image suggestion?
posted by tiny frying pan to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

Keep Calm and Carry On
posted by Wild_Eep at 12:56 PM on February 12 [4 favorites]

"Good things happen. Love is real. We will be okay." The linked-to item is a print; you could heavy-laminate it (or any print) if that is the underlying reason behind wanting things in plastic. If not, apologies for not meeting the parameters, but I like the message a great deal.
posted by WCityMike at 1:06 PM on February 12 [1 favorite]

Bread and Puppet posters are often upbeat, but you would need to figure out a way to protect them. I am personally a fan of the Resistance of the Heart Against Business as Usual Poster.
posted by katra at 2:24 PM on February 12 [3 favorites]

Look at the options at Syracuse Cultural Workers?
posted by metasarah at 5:25 AM on February 13

« Older And I thought someone had just peed on the floor.   |   Dyke village, population: you Newer »