community funding update
querying the hive mind
Raw files in GarageBand for iPad
October 10, 2018
Following up on my
... I'm actually using GarageBand for the iPad Mini, current iOS. How can I get to the raw files?
(2 answers total)
1 user marked this as a favorite
If they’re going to be accessible at all, they should show up in your file browser (the blue folder icon on the app dock at the bottom of the screen.) There
a toggle in the GB settings for storing files in there (On My iPad), so...fingers crossed.
on October 10
If you have access to a Mac, the easiest way is to transfer the file and then follow the advice from your previous question. If that’s not an option then:
1) go to track view
2) double click the icon in each track header
3) click the instrument icon in the track settings, then click reset (icon should now say “clean”)
4) repeat 2 and 3 for all tracks
5) mute all tracks except the first one
6) go to “My Songs”
7) long press your song and click “share” then “song”
8) choose “uncompressed AIFF”
9) click “share” and then pick where you want to save it, email it, etc.
10) mute all tracks except the second one, repeat 6-9
11) repeat 10 for the rest of your tracks
on October 10 [
Attachment issues. With my wall vent. | What to do when coparent puts kids in the middle?
You are not logged in, either
create an account
to post comments
Is this iOS Amazon gift card hijack malware or bad...
February 24, 2018
Replacing iTunes on a Mac/iOS system
September 15, 2017
Toddler iOS/iPad apps that encourage a LONG...
December 2, 2016
How do I vocals in GarageBand?
December 9, 2014
Some GarageBand for iPad
May 13, 2012