What kind of houseplant is this?
November 20, 2017 2:23 PM   Subscribe

Small, delicate indoor plant with trifolate leaves, each leaf has 1-2 ridges along each side. Grows upright, and leaves are medium green, thin and glossy, no woody stems. Here's a picture.

It's in a little 2 inch pot simply labeled "Assorted Foliage Upright" Haven't been able to figure out what this little guy is. Thanks!
posted by Orca to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
Looks like a very small china doll (Radermachera sinica).
posted by kendrak at 2:44 PM on November 20, 2017 [1 favorite]

Agree, R. sinica. (Compare to this.)
posted by Spathe Cadet at 2:49 PM on November 20, 2017

« Older My Squirels aren't drinking!   |   Will you help me time my Thanksgiving meal? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.