Looking for pictures of an iconic 70s table clock
March 30, 2017 5:13 PM   Subscribe

It had a round vertical chrome base and then a chrome piece that intersected it horizontally. The face of the clock had four squadrons and there was like a liquid inside that changed color as the hands went around. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I think it was by a famous designer I need to find a picture of it.
posted by captainscared to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Its called an aurora clock. Solved it myself.
posted by captainscared at 5:34 PM on March 30, 2017 [1 favorite]

For the curious, captainscared was asking about Kirsch-Hamilton's Aurora Clock. Birefractive disks, not liquid. More pictures. If you need a new one, you might try ChronoArt.
posted by zamboni at 5:53 PM on March 30, 2017 [5 favorites]

« Older What are the historical differences between major...   |   Recommendation for a PhD coach for a chronically... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.