Can anyone ID this steel shelf support clip?
December 7, 2016 9:36 AM   Subscribe

I have a bunch of industrial shelving and I'm running out of clips to put it up with. I believe these are Edsal clips--they look similar to some of the Edsal clips I've seen online, and some of the clips have a letter "E" on them. I know there are similar clips out there where the support part isn't a nice right angle like these, but those will not work for my shelves. I need clips that are basically identical to these. Pics.
posted by Slinga to Home & Garden (7 answers total)
Not much help here. But does the manufacturer have a website?
posted by JayRwv at 9:41 AM on December 7, 2016

I bet someone at /r/whatisthisthing/ can put a finger on it.
posted by exogenous at 10:06 AM on December 7, 2016

For missing or replacement parts please contact ;-)
posted by hortense at 10:18 AM on December 7, 2016

Have you tried the "shelf-clip identifier" at*

This one looks close.

* Yes that's a thing.
posted by spitbull at 11:21 AM on December 7, 2016 [1 favorite]

Looks like an Edsal FeatureLine shelving KwikKlip, going from Edsal's assembly instructions (pdf) for that product.
posted by zippy at 12:29 PM on December 7, 2016

From their contact page, "For missing or replacement parts please contact"
posted by zippy at 12:32 PM on December 7, 2016

Edsal Manufacturing Company, Inc.
1555 West 44th St.
Chicago, Illinois 60609

PHONE: 773-254-0600
posted by w0mbat at 1:03 PM on December 7, 2016

« Older Favorite episodes of radio shows/podcasts   |   How do I report these defective contact lenses? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.