What are "beam clamps" called in Canada?
November 25, 2013 12:29 PM   Subscribe

Searching HomeDepot.ca comes up empty, but this is the result from HomeDepot.com.

Heading to the hardware store in Vancouver at lunch time...would be helpful to know what the correct local terminology is. Thanks.
posted by wutangclan to Home & Garden (4 answers total)
Andrew Sheret may be your best bet for this sort of thing (rather than Home Depot or Rona).
posted by KokuRyu at 12:39 PM on November 25, 2013

"Beam clamp" can mean a great number of things, depending on your application. When in doubt I just take along a picture of what I'm doing and what part I think I need, and let the folks at the hardware store sort it out.
posted by bizwank at 1:10 PM on November 25, 2013

Response by poster: Walked into Rona. They're called U-bolts there.
posted by wutangclan at 8:42 AM on November 26, 2013

« Older Where to buy a deceptively warm coat?   |   Donating to Public Radio Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.