Please identify this structure?
April 28, 2013 7:15 PM   Subscribe

Help me find the name of this building or whatever it is!

I took a picture of some sort of structure from a moving vehicle while traveling through Kansas/Missouri/Illinois/Kentucky/Tennessee a few years back. Pretty sure it was Missouri or Kansas but only because I remember passing through Kansas City with weather like this. Unfortunately no more pics or info from me. Please help me ID it!
posted by dozo to Grab Bag (3 answers total)
Kansas City Convention Center.
posted by scruss at 7:19 PM on April 28, 2013

actually, more specifically, Bartle Hall.
posted by scruss at 7:20 PM on April 28, 2013 [1 favorite]

Ho-leee crap, that was fast! Thanks, scruss.
posted by dozo at 7:38 PM on April 28, 2013

« Older Best PC Support Utilities?   |   Continued on next rock? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.