Slightly bumpy iDevice screen protector?
March 4, 2013 11:29 AM   Subscribe

A friend's iPad has a screen protector that is slightly micro-bumpy and rubbery. I call it "nurbly." It breaks up reflections but doesn't dull the display the way matte screen protectors do, since it is shiny, but bumpy. Another friend has the same thing on his iPhone. Neither of them can remember where they got it. Does anyone have this and know the name of it? I want to put one on my iPad mini.
posted by MonsieurBon to Technology (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Could it be the Zagg Invisible Shield? Their screen protectors have a texture often described as "orange peel".
posted by cazoo at 11:36 AM on March 4, 2013

Best answer: Seconding Zagg Invisibleshield. They have multiple varieties now, apparently; I've used the "original" which had the texture you describe; I don't know about the other flavors.
posted by ook at 12:56 PM on March 4, 2013

Response by poster: Excellent! Thanks everyone!
posted by MonsieurBon at 2:25 PM on March 4, 2013

« Older explain finding and getting a job like Im a 5 year...   |   Marketing Filter:Why are video product pitches so... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.