Help! File for me, s'l vous plais!
January 24, 2013 9:13 PM   Subscribe

Looking for a referral for a tax preparer for personal and small creative business. I am located in Los Angeles.

My partner needs a tax preparer for personal taxes and I need one for my small creative business. Would be so very helpful to find someone we can both use. Many thanks in advance!
posted by i_wear_boots to Work & Money (1 answer total)
This sounds very uptight but I am loathe to refer you to one due to liability/responsibility issues. ("That random Internet stranger referred me to a terrible tax attorney and now I am screwed!" Heh.)

THAT being said: particularly in LA, I recommend The Friendex for personal services. This is an extended network of referrals from friends and friends of friends, and has a good concentration of users in LA.
posted by RJ Reynolds at 6:28 AM on January 25, 2013

« Older How can I make my straight hair look clean?   |   Possible to compbine babysitting and music lesson?... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.