They make me feel like a hill giant!
January 18, 2013 8:50 AM   Subscribe

Tiny coffee-shop style arm chairs?

Often I see tiny little arm chairs at coffee shops, specifically Caribou. They are just like a regular armchair youd have in your living room; stuffed back, bottom and arms, wood legs...but they are teeny. Like, maybe 2/3rd size. They'd be perfect for a room in my apartment. Are they called something specific? Micro arm chair? Miniature? Diminutive? Pigmy? Smallish?

posted by ian1977 to Home & Garden (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
I just searched "compact armchair -sofa" and found some interesting stuff. (If you don't weed out "sofa" you get a ton of loveseats.)
posted by elizardbits at 8:54 AM on January 18, 2013

Another general concept to look for is "condo-size furniture". Especially if you're in a big city that has a lot of condos, there are probably entire furniture shops in the condo-y neighbourhoods that specialize in that kind of thing.
posted by mendel at 9:32 AM on January 20, 2013

« Older Crap   |   Emperor Wu liked cake, but not exploding cake! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.